"The author of the website says that the Christians who practice DD (domestic discipline) should not hide for fear of ridicule, but should proudly proclaim that they are using DD in their homes according to the instructions they’ve received from the Bible."
Holy hatefulness Batman! The Joker is on the loose again!
Challange to all my atheist blogger friends: Come up with a good parody that shows the stupidity of this billboard.
Attention: Lunatic Bigfoot-deniers & their Lawyer
Anti-Big Foot is Anti-American
Anti-American is treason
Traitors lead to a public office in texasWhy so threatened?
1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2. something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
5. Law. Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence.
"No," Says God
God Angrily Clarifies ‘Don’t Kill’ Rule (via God Angrily Clarifies ‘Don’t Kill’ Rule | The Onion - America’s Finest News Source